We kindly request our guests,to abide by the resort's house rules so that everyone may have an enjoyable stay at Virgin Beach Resort.
- Guests are here to enjoy and have fun. In doing so, we should not bother or inconvenience others and respect the privacy of fellow guests. We reserve the right to ask those who repeatedly disregard our house rules, have become a nuisance to other guests, or are generally disrupting the peace at the resort to leave the premises. The deposits/payments made by guests who have been asked to leave are subject to forfeiture and are non-refundable.
- Please refrain from any unruly or rowdy behavior anywhere in the resort and play ball, Frisbee and other outdoor games only in designated areas.
- Please avoid occupying dining tables and bed parasols that have been assigned to other guests.
- The cleanliness of our area sets us apart from others. Please do your part by properly disposing trash in the trash receptacles and cigarette butts in ashtrays provided all around the resort. We encourage guests at the outing area to observe waste segregation by using the green bag provided at your parasol for food waste, and the yellow bag for non-biodegradable items. Please wrap all food particles in bags before disposal to avoid bugs.
- Please help conserve water at all times. As it has become a limited resource, Picnickers are advised to use only disposable items, as washing of dinnerware and other items is no longer permitted at the Outing Area. Otherwise, a surcharge of P500.00 per table for use of our water shall be imposed.
- Cooking is limited to designated sites at the outing area. Picnickers should bring food already prepared, marinated and ready for grilling, they may not clean, wash, slice raw food and supplies in the premises. Electricity charges shall apply for use of personal appliances.
- Beverages and certain food items are subject to corkage fees. Only canned beer and soda are permitted within the resort. Bottled beer and soda will be stored by VBR staff for the duration of the stay and returned to the guest upon checkout.
- Smoking is not permitted inside common toilets and bathscabanas and casitas,ashtrays are provided in the respective porches for your convenience.
- Please refrain from removing beddings, linens and towels from the cottages or parasols. Any loss or damage of VBR property caused by the guests will be charged to the account of the responsible party and must be settled upon check-out.
- Meals for Day Tours and Overnight guests will be charged to their account whether availed of or not. Charges for meals
will be reflected in the guest's Statement of Charges.
- Unless prior arrangements are made for beachfront set-up meal service, meals are to be taken at the Dining Pavilion and dining parasols depending on your reservation. Only light snacks may be taken at the porch of the accommodation or bed parasols you have reserved.
- The use of Karaoke Machines is not permitted at the resort. Mobile sound systems are allowed only at exclusive and pre-arranged functions, otherwise, only small music players may be brought in your reserved accommodation and while in use, please keep the volume down to tolerable levels.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn. Swimming in street clothes such as basketball shorts, denims, etc. is highly discouraged.
- If you are bringing watercrafts such as jet skis and speedboats, please coordinate with our Reception or Security. They will direct you to a designated beachside entry/exit area. From there, enter the water and ride straight out (perpendicularly) until you are approximately 300m away from shore. Please enjoy using your craft from this prescribed distance. It is unsafe to do your maneuvers any closer than 300m to shore. Return in the same prescribed route and manner. Enter and exit at a safe speed of 20-30kph or less.
- Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at the resort.
- Virgin Beach Resort shall not be held responsible for any losses to property, injuries to person (slightly serious, serious or fatal), which may occur inside the premises of the resort. Patrons are enjoined to exercise extreme care and diligence to avoid losses, damages and injuries.
- We reserve the right to implement additional rules and regulations for the safety of our guests and employees.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.