A. For Overnight Guests and Day Tours
In the event of simultaneous deposits and we cannot accommodate those who made later deposits, the stay may either be re-scheduled, or refunded within seven (7) working days.
Example: Mr. A and Mr. B made reservations for the same day. Mr. A paid his Reservation Fee through a deposit in our bank on Day 1, but faxed the deposit slip with his name clearly indicated on Day 3. Mr. B, on the other hand, deposited his Reservation Fee on Day 2 and immediately faxed the deposit slip with his name. The reservation of Mr. B would be confirmed and Mr. A would be asked whether he would prefer to re-schedule his reservation or a refund of the Reservation Fee.
*** For credit card payments, at the moment we can accept only or .
Cancelled or Postponed Bookings
1. A 50% refund will be given to cancellation made at least 7 days prior to the booking during Low Season and 14 days prior to the booking during Peak Season.
2. No refund will be given to cancellation made less than 7 days during Low Season and less than 14 days during Peak Season.
3. In case of re-scheduling for reasons other than due to inclement weather, our reservations office should be informed no later than 15 days prior to booking date during the peak season and 7 days prior to the booking date during the low season. Guests may re-schedule bookings within (3) three months from the original booking date. As long as the rebooked dates of the stay are within the same season, there would be no changes in the quoted rates. If an original booking was made during low season and has been rescheduled for the high season, rate will be adjusted accordingly.
4. Should the reservation be re-booked for a second time, the reservation shall be subject to a surcharge equivalent to 50% of the room rate. No further re-booking would be allowed after the second time and the deposit shall be forfeited.
5. For functions, notice should be given 15 days prior to the event date, whether peak or off-peak season. Re-scheduling is subject to availability of rooms and facilities and should be made within (3) months from time of postponement; otherwise, any and all deposits shall be forfeited.
Accomodations are subjected to availability of our facilities.
Virgin Beach Resort Phones (+632)815-2584; 815-2587 ; 759-2020; 759-2828 Fax (+632)817-6334
Mobile Nos.: +63917 813-1301 Email: email@example.com